A manic PVP battle shmup. Transform into your Mega Gunship boss form to blast your rival head-on in this unique shooting game with a competitive twist. Rival Megagun is a competitive split-screen vertical shmup (or shoot 'em up, shooting game, STG) where you transform into a gigantic boss ship - your "Mega Gunship" - to invade your opponent's screen.
Rival Megagun is currently in development by Spacewave Software, a small indie video game studio based in Vancouver BC, Canada.
- Classic shmup action with a competitive twist
- Multiple playable heroes, each with their own special weapons and Mega Gunship boss
- Intense 2-player "couch-competitive" local versus battles
- Online battles - challenge your friends of find opponents via matchmaking
- Unlockable gear and weapons for customizing your ship
- A single-player arcade mode
Alpha Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Nurse Love Addiction, adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot, as well as original games like the hybrid shooting/finghting Senko no Ronde 2.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Rival Megagun Credits