May 12th 2016
HELLO, WORLD! RESTART… BOOT… WAKEUP SYSTEM << M.R.S. >> VIRTUAL CONTROL CONNECT… [OK] LOGIN… [OK] CONSOLE... [OK] DIVE SUCCESS! RefRain -prism memories- is an empowering, cyberpunk, bullet-hell shoot-’em-up that focuses on fast-paced, offensive gameplay. “Dive” into a hazardous digital world, cycle through 3 different attack modes, and delete the opposition with superior firepower.
With work going back as far as 2002, RebRank is a small game development circle of seven individuals with big talent. Previously distributing their games mainly at the Comic Market doujinshi fair, RebRank is now moving into Steam distribution, bringing their work to the world.
- Three different ships with unique attacks: the balanced Must Viper, the close-range Blitz Lester, and the sniping Bronx Terror
- Damage enemies to charge your M.E.F.A2 gauge and unleash devastating special attacks
- Tactically use your Concept Reactor to turn harmful projectiles into prisms that you can shoot to increase your M.E.F.A2 gauge faster, then repeat the cycle with deadly efficiency
- Expertly designed enemies and bullet patterns challenge you but reward skillful and aggressive play
- Beautiful high-resolution character art
- High-octane electronica soundtrack that will quicken your pulse
English RefRain Trailer YouTube
Japanese PV (Textless) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Nurse Love Addiction, adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot, as well as original games like the hybrid shooting/finghting Senko no Ronde 2.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.