CAVE Interactive CO., LTD.
|USD||$29.99 USD (15% off for first week)|
The past is being altered. An android, known as Next EXY, has traveled one thousand years back in time. Your task is to stop NEXY and the other Elemental Daughters who were built in the image of the Elemental Dolls who once protected humanity. What is NEXY’s intent? Should you attack what you shouldn’t understand? Orders are orders, and Col. Godwin Longhener is not to be ignored. The legendary bullet-hell shoot-’em-up series has come to Steam with DoDonPachi Resurrection from CAVE Co., Ltd., the powerhouse behind revered bullet-hell shooters such as Mushihimesama and Deathsmiles.
Formed by former Toaplan members, CAVE is a Japanese developer that has specialized in arcade games since 1995. Although CAVE has produced games for many genres and platforms, they are most famous for their pioneering role in the "bullet hell" shooter sub-genre. CAVE's most widely known games include Mushihimesama, Deathsmiles, and the DonPachi series.
- *Those who purchase the game within the first week will get the OST for free!*
- Choose between three ships and three styles in the standard modes.
- Cancel bullets and increase your score with the Hyper Counter system.
- Turn the tides and clash lasers with the Counter Laser system.
- Master numerous different intricate scoring systems for which CAVE has become famous.
- Explore the complete DDPR experience with 8 different modes: Normal 1.5, Normal 1.51, Arrange B, Arrange A, Novice (Great for beginners!), Black Label, Black Label Novice (Great for beginners!), and Black Label Arrange (Ketsui Mode with unique ship).
- Bring in devastating backup with two-player local cooperative play.
- 100 achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Cloud Saves, and Leaderboard support
Dodonpachi Resurrection Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Not for the faint of heart, DoDonPachi Resurrection is a classic, tough-as-nails shoot 'em up that boasts a complex but incredibly satisfying combat system for single or two-player alien-blasting action."
- Jeffrey L. Wilson, pcmag.com
- "This is possibly my all time favorite top-down bullet hell shooter, and that’s no small feat as I play a lot of games in this genre."
- William Haderlie, operationrainfall.com
- "L'ultima incarnazione del titolo di Cave ha ben otto modalità, ognuna con le sue caratteristiche esclusive."
- Simone Tagliaferri, multiplayer.it
- "All in all playing Dodonpachi Resurrection is a lot of fun and any serious lover of shmups shouldn’t miss out on."
- Bori, ricedigital.co.uk
- "There’s a wealth of incredible shooting in DoDonPachi Resurrection, showcasing Cave not just at its finest, but most creative as well."
- James Cunningham, hardcoregamer.com
- "It overwhelms, it makes you feel like you have no control of the situation, but that battle to make it through the impossible odds is what makes DoDonPachi Resurrection so fun."
- Paul Metcalf, pissedoffgeek.com
- "In summary the game is charming, exhilarating, bright, bold, loud, frustrating, challenging and probably most importantly fun.
If you want a shmup which will give you years of challenge you’d be insane to overlook this."
- Print, thegamesshed.com
- "A hallmark of excellence. There may be flaws, but they are negligible and won't cause massive damage."
- Chris Carter, destructoid.com
- "All that said, this is still an absolutely brilliant shoot 'em up package. It's so rewarding to nail the more difficult tricks, get pixel-close to disaster, and send the score into the stratosphere. Almost all of the modes are great, the visuals are fantastic, and the music is some of the best the genre has ever produced. Alongside everything else, a full suite of training options, leaderboards, and other features round out this impressive set."
- Gabriel Jones, cubed3.com
- " Simply put, if you’re a fan of the space shooter genre, you owe it to yourself to add this game to your Steam library. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a world to save."
- Francis DiPersio, heypoorplayer.com
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Nurse Love Addiction, adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot, as well as original games like the hybrid shooting/finghting Senko no Ronde 2.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
DoDonPachi Resurrection Credits
CAVE Interactive CO., LTD.