April 14th, 2016
Code of Princess offers players an exciting yet unconventional hardcore experience, deftly blending combo-heavy fighting gameplay with components from classic arcade side-scrolling beat ‘em ups and the character development and customization of an RPG.
Fans of action will savor the game’s combat, which is loaded with satisfying chain attacks and plenty of depth—both in terms of attack options and also quite literally in the sense that battlefields employ a three-plane design, letting players move forward and back tactically. Fans of RPGs will relish the ability to level and improve their characters, converting their gained experience into boosts for the stats that best suit their play-style and tactics. This appealing amalgam of game mechanics is wrapped in a beautiful package, boasting lovingly rendered and animated characters and eye-catching flurries of punches and kicks. With something for virtually every kind of hardcore gamer and with an esteemed pedigree to draw upon, Code of Princess is certain to be one of the most anticipated games of the year, developed by industry veterans.
Founded in 1997, Studio Saizensen is a game developer known for the Umihara Kawase trilogy of puzzle/platformers as well as fighting game Blade Arcus, RPG Exstetra, RPG/beat-’em-up Code of Princess, and more.
- Unlock 4 characters to battle your way through Campaign mode and even more characters to use in additional modes!
- RPG stats let you decide how your characters will develop and collectible and equipable items let you improvise!
- Float like a butterfly with fighting combos and the Plane system and sting like a bee with the damage doubling Lock-on and Burst systems!
- Online cooperative play for when you’re feeling friendly and online versus play for when you’re not!
- Developed by industry veterans and illustrated by Kinu Nishimura of Capcom fame!
Code of Princess Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Muv-Luv, and adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Code of Princess Credits