September 6, 2017(PST)
Senko no Ronde 2 is a fast-paced one-on-one action game offering an eclectic mix of the shooting and fighting genres in a mech-filled bullet ballet played out in space!
Originally released in Japanese arcades in 2005, the Senko no Ronde series provides an unique mix of both the shooting and fighting genres, mixing them into a one-on-one action game where two Rounder (mecha) pilots face off against one another in a veritable ballet of bullets and battling. Featuring an involved storyline, multiple characters and rounders, with local battles, online matching and more! And with Zuntata alumnus Yasuhisa Watanabe on board, you know the soundtrack is going to be a treat too.
In 1486 S.D., a future where mankind has fled to the stars following The Great Disaster, an incident which left Earth uninhabitable, new galaxy-spanning governments have replaced Earth's old political regimes, but the old power struggles are still present. A terrorist attack involving a banned weapon, stolen from one of the ruling federations, shakes the balance of power and leaves openings for new factions to rise. But who was behind the attack, and do the newer factions hold noble intents...? Learn the secrets of this new age through the Duo Story Mode, a refined retelling of Senko no Ronde DUO's story in full HD..
Degica is a Tokyo-based publisher specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We're best known for the RPG Maker franchise, the 2016 hit, Oneshot, and shooting games such as Mushihimesama, DARIUSBURST, and Crimzon Clover.
- 14x2 different Rounders, each with unique attacks and techniques!
- Musical genre-spanning soundtrack from Yasuhisa Watanabe
- Fully voiced (Japanese) cast
- Character art by Akira Ito (newly comissioned) with DUO's art available in Gallery Mode and DUO Story
- 6 game modes
- Arcade: battle increasingly difficult CPU opponents
- Online/Offline Battle: fight other players on and offline
- Score Attack: battle the CPU and aim for a high score
- DUO Story Mode: play through a rewritten and upgraded scenario from Senko no Ronde DUO
- Practice: hone your Rounder piloting here
Senko no Ronde 2 Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Senko no Ronde 2 is a stellar title for every fighting game geek’s library and many shmup enthusiasts"
- Bori, ricedigital.co.uk
- " I’ve never played a game like it, and I did enjoy it! It was an interesting adventure and I’m glad I got to experience it!"
- Taylor Thompson, entertainmentbuddha.com
- "It’s positively exceptional, melding a fighting game into a 2D shooter then using that as the basis for a visual novel."
- Clark A., digitallydownloaded.net
- "Overall, Senko no Ronde 2 is an interesting experience."
- Billy White, gameindustry.com
- "Senko No Ronde 2 è un titolo particolare, consigliato agli amanti del genere bullet hell e soprattutto dei robot, basa la sua essenza su un gameplay frenetico e ben strutturato tra abilità"
- Alessandro Reppucci, serialgamer.it
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Muv-Luv, and adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.