15 March 2012
Simple enough for a child; powerful enough for a developer, RPG Maker VX Ace improves every aspect of RPG creation, making it not only the latest, but also the greatest engine in the RPG Maker Series. With multiple tileset support, full autoshadow control, and a flexible features system, Ace gives you the most powerful RPG making tools ever.
RPG Maker VX Ace is the third in the RPG Maker Series developed by Enterbrain. The first product, RPG Maker XP was released on the 16th September 2005 as a way to create an original role-playing game without any specialized knowledge or training. The VX Ace edition builds on this solid foundation - and the foundation of the previous RPG Maker releases.
- Improved Mapping: Tilesets in the database that now support 4-directional passability and the return of Terrain tags. Determine your encounter areas on the map in whatever shape you want with the Region ID layer. Every map can have up to 63 different regions. Take control of your autoshadows! Draw your own or erase the ones Ace makes automatically. Never worry about a shadow in an awkward place again.
- Customization: Create your own customization system using the powerful new Features system, which allows you to apply nearly any character feature to any portion of the character: Character, Class, Weapon, Armor or State!
- Character Generator: Ace comes with a large collection of pre-made sprites, but what if you want your own custom hero and you aren't an artist? RPG Maker VX Ace has the answer with its built-in character generator. You pick the component parts and export the hero.
- RGSS3: RPG Maker VX Ace levels up RGSS with RGSS3, based on Ruby 1.9.2, this scripting language is more efficient and faster than ever, allowing you to load up on what would have once been lag-inducing events.
- Compatibility: Ace also has the advantage of being compatible with all existing fan-made RPG Maker VX resources right out of the box.
- Export your game: So you've finished your project and you are ready for others to experience your unique RPG. Export your game to a portable EXE file that can be played on any Windows system. Share it with your friends, your family, or even the internet!
RPG Maker VX Ace Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Nurse Love Addiction, adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot, as well as original games like the hybrid shooting/finghting Senko no Ronde 2.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.