The Kokurase gang, also known as Cupid’s Helpers, is out to help Freshman Sakura woo Yoshimitsu, a popular senior with every other girl in school vying for his heart. Switch between Genji the leader, the newest member of the crew, Riho, the mysterious Meg, and Kanta, the supernatural sleuth, to bring these two lovebirds together in an intertwining tale.
The game begins with Sakura pining for Yoshimitsu to notice her, which catches the ear of Riho and the gang, who quickly make contact and begin to draw up plans to bring the two together. Days of preparation pass culminating in a gambit to bring the freshman and junior together, requiring the player to execute a series of intricate tasks involving all characters.
galanti is a Japanese indie game creator who received 4 awards in the Nico Nico Indie Game Festival for his game, Kokurase. With its catchy characters and humorous story, Kokurase is so popular that it was novelized in 2015, and will be featured in a comic book adaptation soon.
- In Kokurase, the player takes control of the various members of the Kokurase crew, Cupid’s Helpers, to facilitate Sakura and Yoshimitsu getting together in a winding tale of clever interactions. Using Key Phrases, the different characters interact with each other and NPCs in the game world to move the story forward.
- A Visual Novel in RPGmaker
- Beautiful art by an illustrator Doromizu
- Full of humor
- Cast of quirky protagonists
- Take control of multiple characters to advance the plot
- Use Key Phrases to progress conversations
- Explore a High School campus
- Speech Puzzles
- Teenage, Highschooler angst
Kokurase Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Nurse Love Addiction, adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot, as well as original games like the hybrid shooting/finghting Senko no Ronde 2.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
|( ! ) Notice: Undefined index: credit in /home/pio/press.degigames.com/sheet.php on line 919|
|( ! ) Fatal error: Call to a member function children() on null in /home/pio/press.degigames.com/sheet.php on line 919|