18 September 2015
Judgement Silversword was developed by indie game designer M-KAI, who used Wonder Witch, a development tool from Qute, to win a WonderSwan game development contest. The WonderSwan was an early color handheld console, so the game has a distinctive 8-bit look. Judgement Silversword has superficially simple mechanics: use your 3 weapons efficiently to destroy enemies as quickly as possible. However, mastering this is deceptively difficult, giving the game a lot of depth and making it a favorite for high score chasers. In many ways, Judgement Silversword is the inspiration and predecessor for Eschatos.
The second game, Cardinal Sins, puts a twist on the shooting genre by dividing the stages according to themed objectives based on the "Seven Deadly Sins.". If you survive the 7 trials, you will face the Judge!
Founded in 1999, Qute Ltd. handles the development, sales, and management of software and services. We're best known for the release of ESCHATOS and GINGA FORCE on the Xbox 360.
- Two different games! Includes both Judgement Silversword and it's sequel, Cardinal Sins.
- Relentless shmup gameplay. Use your three weapons efficiently to rack up a high multiplier. However, your multiplier will drop quickly, so wipe out the enemies as fast as you can!
- Varied challenges and a deep scoring system create strong replay value.
- A faithful port of hard-to-find WonderSwan Color games.
- See where the legend began! Play the games that inspired Eschatos.
- Steam achievements are supported.
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Nurse Love Addiction, adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot, as well as original games like the hybrid shooting/finghting Senko no Ronde 2.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Judgement Silversword -Resurrection Credits