Polygon Pictures, Inc.
Lantis Co., Ltd.
Aug 17, 2017
Take a trip to the beach with the members of Hop Step Sing! In the 3rd song from our VR idol group, the viewer can be a part of the story; the conclusion all depends on who you were watching... Are you ready to join your three singing and dancing companions on their carefree summer vacation?
A collaboration between Japanese media giant Kodansha, world-renowned CG production house Polygon Pictures, and music label Lantis.
- Experience Japan's famous Enoshima train line and the beach with the girls.
- Multiple endings based on how you react to the members during the song.
- Music composed by Yusuke Satoh, with lyrics by Aira Yuhki (Idol Master, etc).
- Japan's newest virtual idol group, brought to life by the CG production studio behind Star Wars: The Clone Wars and much more!
- Voice talent from up and coming Japanese actressess.
Hop Step Sing! Kimamani☆Summer vacation (HQ Edition) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Request a press copy here
Degica Promoter Site
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Official Japanese Twitter
See the girls in their own regular manga! twitter.com.
Official English Twitter
Follow for new updates in English. twitter.com.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Nurse Love Addiction, adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot, as well as original games like the hybrid shooting/finghting Senko no Ronde 2.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.