Crypton Future Media
June 6 2019
|USD||24.99 (Steam) 44.99 (Oculus)|
A VR rhythm-action game featuring the famous virtual singer Hatsune Miku, with a total of 19 songs available from various artists.
Hatsune Miku is coming to the Oculus platform with a Steam update to match! Developed by Crypton Future Media, the Oculus version features all songs from the Steam version, songs by various famous Hatsune Miku artists.
- VR rhythm-action game using VR controllers
- 19 songs with two difficulties for intense dance action
- 7 dance stages to compliment the songs
- New Snow Miku outfit and Negi glow stick
- Music video mode: watch any song from multiple angles with a choice of stages and outfits
- Multiple languages: available in English, Japanese, and Chinese and more
Hatsune Miku VR Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Request a press copy here
Degica Promoter Site
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Nurse Love Addiction, adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot, as well as original games like the hybrid shooting/finghting Senko no Ronde 2.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.