21 April 2016
Earth: the Millennium of humans has approached its end. History has come to a halt. Demons, angelic Kells, and human Cybers are in a three-way conflict with no end in sight. Weary of fighting, people have placed their hopes on the Infinita Sacrament, said to have the power to change the world. An independent organization, “The Agency”, was created to search for it. Who will obtain the Infinita Sacrament and take command of the next Millennium? The future is shrouded in dark mystery. You are the new Agent. Eternal Destiny is an epic card game inspired by myths, legends, and H.P. Lovecraft, featuring 500+ cards with fluid animation and voice acting!
Office 5656 is a Tokyo-based game developer comprised of creative professionals who strive to deliver games that satisfy players across mobile, PC, and console platforms.
- 500+ cards, all with professional voice acting and eye-catching animation
- Evolve your cards by stacking two of the same card
- Defeat enemies by combining cards with various skills, abilities, and attributes
- Art featuring cute, strong, and sexy girls
- Story mode: solve problems as a new Agent with unique allies, and enjoy visual-novel-style storytelling
- Online mode: defeat your friends online with high-level strategy
- Dungeon mode: explore dungeons, level up, and obtain rare cards
- Collect unique cards inspired by famous myths, legends, and H.P. Lovecraft
- Pick sides and choose your favorite faction
- Play and unlock exclusive art
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Muv-Luv, and adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.