Degica is pleased to announce that the occult classic shoot 'em up, Deathsmiles, is coming to Steam! Deathsmiles’s developer, CAVE Co., Ltd., is the powerhouse behind revered bullet-hell shoot 'em ups such as Mushihimesama, DonPachi, Espgaluda, and many more! In Deathsmiles, you take the role of one of five Angels to defend the magical land of Gilverado from an invasion by Hell itself! Eradicate this devilish assault in Spring 2016!
Composed of former Toaplan members, CAVE is a Japanese developer that has specialized in arcade games since 1995. Although CAVE has produced games for many genres and platforms, they are most famous for their pioneering role in the "bullet hell" shooter subgenre. CAVE's most widely known games include Mushihimesama, Deathsmiles, and the DonPachi series.
- Horizontally scrolling bullet-hell madness across SIX different game modes.
- Spooky good fun! Battle ghosts, demons, man-eating plants, and even giant cattle in this gothic horror-themed adventure.
- Five playable angels to choose from, each with her own faithful familiar.
- Supports two-player local cooperative play. Banish the forces of Hell together!
- Reap what you sow with the challenging and powerful Counter system.
- Freely choose your path and difficulty with nonlinear progression between several macabre stages.
Deathsmiles Steam PV YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Request a press copy here
Degica Promoter Site
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Nurse Love Addiction, adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot, as well as original games like the hybrid shooting/finghting Senko no Ronde 2.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.