April 19, 2018
Boki can perfectly copy the abilities of anything she fights—but not content with mere mimicry, she can also combine up to 3 abilities at once to form 175 completely unique super-weapons! She wants to be a hero one day, but doesn't think she's cut out for the job. To help hone her skills, Boki's insectoid uncle sends her into virtual reality to do battle with hordes of dastardly robots!
- Copy up to 3 abilities and combine them to form 175 SUPER-WEAPONS!
- Story mode with over 100 levels and 20 bosses plus Hard Mode variants.
- Two playable characters with their own unique abilities, playstyles, and story campaigns.
- Endless mode, with 30 randomly-generated environments and bosses.
- Full level editor to make and share your own levels.
- Cyber sci-fi setting with dynamic techno soundtrack.
- Cool robots, cute fluffy things, and GIANT EXPLOSIONS! There might also be spherical penguins too.
Copy Kitty Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Nurse Love Addiction, adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot, as well as original games like the hybrid shooting/finghting Senko no Ronde 2.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Copy Kitty: Turbo Edition Credits