15 September, 2011
ComiPo! is a revolutionary new software application that allows anyone to make high quality comics and manga. Users can easily create their own unique stories and situations simply by choosing and posing one of the 3D characters included with ComiPo! The program also offers over 100 unique body poses and facial expressions to choose from, along with many background images, items, sound effects, word balloons... Everything needed to make a visually impressive and professional looking comic come to life.
ComiPo! was originally released in Japan in December 2010, and within the first month, over 3,000 copies were sold. The software, aimed at consumers who want to create manga, but who lack drawing skills, has since won numerous awards and has created a large community of Japanese ComiPo! users. On September 15 2011, an English edition of ComiPo! was released, and on March 7 2014, a Steam edition of ComiPo! was released.
- Posing 3D Characters: Drag and drop a character from the "3D character" menu! Select a pose and face from the templates. There are over 100 poses and faces to choose from! They are categorized by the character's emotions, so it's simple to choose the right expression for any situation!
- Changing Camera Angles: The character model is 3D data, so you can pose the character from any angle just by dragging the red circle.
- Background Images: A large variety of backgrounds are available for you to choose from, and you can also import data, such as a picture you took with a camera, and then use it as a background image.
- Balloons: You can choose from many different kinds of word balloons and thought balloons.
- Comic Marks and Sound Effects: Additionally, you can use icons called Comic Marks. You can show the character's feelings by adding Comic Marks and Sound Effects. There are many Sound Effects in the assets menu. Various Japanese Sound Effects are available too!
- Effect Lines: Drag and drop an Effect Line from the assets menu. You can make a dynamic panel instantly! Effect Lines can be used as balloons to make it look like a monologue is taking place.
- Character Customization: You can create your own original character easily by selecting items such as hairstyle, clothing, eye color and accessories. Customize your own unique characters and add them to your manga!
- Imported 3D Data: You can import your own 3D objects to add to your manga.
- DLC Packs and Bonus Materials: Additional content (clothing, items, backgrounds, poses) is constantly being created for ComiPo! and are made available to users through updates or as a purchasable package.
Manga Maker ComiPo! Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Muv-Luv, and adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Manga Maker ComiPo! Credits
Web Technology Com Corp.