July 28, 2016
The world controlled by blade, magic and fist...Fighters of diverse goals and backgrounds gather for battle...Blade Arcus from Shining Battle Arena is a massive 2D fighting game, developed by Studio Saizensen, featuring characters from the Shining series.
- Tag Battle with 16 playable characters
- Beautiful artwork by Tony （AlbionWorks）
- Story Mode with full voice acting
- Hone your skills in Traning Mode!
- Go head to head with your friends in Versus Mode!
- Online mode, created just for the Steam release!
- Defeat your rivals from all over the world with Online Leaderboards/Ranking System!
Blade Arcus Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Muv-Luv, and adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Blade Arcus: Battle Arena Credits