Jan 30, 2017
Samurai Sword VR is an exhilarating, virtual reality katana action game coming to Steam on January 30th.
Degica Games is a Tokyo-based publisher specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We're best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours. We’re even branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu and adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot. Our goal is to bring you the best games from Japan and all around the world!
- Select from 7 authentic stages straight out of ancient Japan, plus...
- Put your ninja skills to the test in 2 challenging kunai and shuriken only levels!
- Slice through anything that stands in your way (what, is that a fish!?) to rack up high scores and compete against others
- Traditional, atmospheric, Japanese soundtrack
- Battle your way through a Japanese castle featuring an epic boss battle
- Choose from a flame, lightning, or standard katana
- Ride a wooden boat through an ancient Japanese town, travel through a cherry blossom lined field, battle in a bamboo forest, and more!
Samurai Sword VR Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Muv-Luv, and adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Samurai Sword VR Credits