A manic PVP battle shmup. Rival Megagun is a competitive split-screen vertical shooting game (or shoot 'em up, shmup, STG). Transform into your Mega Gunship boss form to blast your rival head-on in this retrofuture arcade shooter with a unique competitive twist.
Rival Megagun is currently in development by Spacewave Software, a small indie video game studio based in Vancouver BC, Canada.
- Transform into a gigantic boss ship - your "Mega Gunship" - to invade your opponent's screen
- Build up your chain and unleash devastating attacks
- Multiple heroes to choose from, each with their own set of special weapons and Mega Gunship form
- Intense 2-player local and online versus battles
- A single-player arcade mode
Alpha Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Nurse Love Addiction, adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot, as well as original games like the hybrid shooting/finghting Senko no Ronde 2.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Rival Megagun Credits