Polygon Pictures, Inc.
Lantis Co., Ltd.
Jun 29, 2017
Enjoy a front row ticket to a performance by Japan's newest idol group: Hop Step Sing! Niina, Mikasa and Shikiri will sing and dance their way into your hearts in this, an immersive VR experience of their debut single: "Kisekiteki Shining!" ("Miraculous Shining!")
A collaboration between Japanese media giant Kodansha, world-renowned CG production house Polygon Pictures, and music label Lantis.
- Character and set design by up and coming illustrator, tanu (Flip Flappers, etc).
- Music and lyrics composed and arranged by Yashikin (High School Fleet, etc).
- A fully immersive, front-row-seat concert experience in VR.
- Japan's newest virtual idol group, brought to life by the CG production studio behind Star Wars: The Clone Wars and much more!
- Voice talent from up and coming Japanese actressess.
Hop Step Sing! Kisekiteki Shining (HQ Edition) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Request a press copy here
Degica Promoter Site
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Official Japanese Twitter
See the girls in their own regular manga! twitter.com.
Official English Twitter
Follow for new updates in English. twitter.com.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Muv-Luv, and adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.