July 17, 2018
Riding the rhythmic rails of success from smart phone, into the arcades, now GROOVE COASTER arrives at full Steam! Staying true to its core concept of simplicity of play + exhilarating experience, the Steam version is better than ever, with 36 original tracks included from various game music composers > and more on the way. > Get ready to ride a roller coaster of sound and light through a universe of music!
The monumentally influential Space Invaders franchise is celebrating 40 years in 2018.
- Thrill to a full 360 degree roller coaster ride.
- Intuitive controls: just time your input to the beat (keyboard and controller compatible).
- Play your way! Simple, single-handed "Casual” mode or two-handed groove-synced play in "Arcade" mode.
- Choose from 3 aspect ratios for landscape displays: 16:9, 4:3 and 1:1.
- Get the full-screen, full-on arcade experience with a vertical display!
- Select up to 10 of your favorite songs and play in non-stop mode!
- Full support for Steam controllers! Use your PlayStation4, Xbox and other popular controllers too.
- Mix and match between 26 avatars and 6 items to find your own style!
Groove Coaster for Steam Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is the publishing branch of Degica specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We are best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DoDonPachi Resurrection, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours, Mushihimesama, and Crimzon Clover. We're branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu, visual novels like Nurse Love Addiction, adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot, as well as original games like the hybrid shooting/finghting Senko no Ronde 2.
More information on Degica Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.